Volunteer with Higher Achievement at Henderson Middle School!
- Work with a small group of scholars as they engage in reading, writing, speaking, and listening activities that build on scholars’ strengths and reflect their cultures and values.
- Activities are aligned to Common Core and College Readiness standards and promote a love of reading.
- Lesson plans and activities provided; no teaching experience required!
How to Apply:
Fill out this form: https://higherachievement.formtitan.com/ftfed620701540763402082#/
Then we'll be in touch to schedule a brief phone interview!
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.